Mercedes GLE350 Details
Daily Rate: $275
Weekly Rate: $1,650
You can expect nothing but the best performance from this Mercedes Benz car rental!
- Acceleration: 0 - 60 in 7.9 seconds
- EPA estimate: 18 mpg
- Highway estimate: 20 mpg (4MATIC)
What is under the hood of this exotic car rental has the power to impress even the biggest luxury car enthusiast.
- Net power: 268 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- Fuel and ignition system: Integrated sequential multipoint fuel injection and ignition includes individual cylinder control of fuel spray, spark timing, and antiknock
- Electronic throttle
- Two high-energy ignition coils and two spark plugs per cylinder--100,000-mile spark-plug intervals
Read below to see how Mercedes-Benz has incorporated new technology into the exotic car rentals we offer in NY, NJ, and CT to make them even safer.
- Automatic transmission: 7-speed electronically controlled automatic with Direct Select™ shifter
- Steering-wheel-mounted Direct Select shifter provides convenient selection of Park, Reverse, Neutral, and Drive
- Touch Shift with fingertip shift controls permits driver to manually downshift and allows upshifts in Drive via rocker buttons behind the upper steering-wheel spokes
- Driver-adaptive programming adjusts shift points to the driver's current driving style. Shift into Optimum Gear programming allows one-touch selection of the best gear for maximum acceleration or engine braking by holding a Touch Shift button in the downshift position for one second
- Hill-start assist: Helps prevent unwanted vehicle rollback when taking off from a stop on an incline
- Automatically maintains brake pressure for approximately one second after the driver releases the brake pedal
- System is automatically deactivated when the vehicle is level, the gear selector is in Park or Neutral, or the parking brake is set
Traction Control / Stability Systems
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®): ESP compares the driver's intended course, via steering and braking inputs, to the vehicle's response, via lateral acceleration, rotation (yaw), and individual wheel speeds. ESP then brakes individual front or rear wheels and/or reduces excess engine power as needed to help correct understeer (plowing) or oversteer (fishtailing).
- ESP also integrates all-speed traction control, which senses drive-wheel slip under acceleration and individually brakes the slipping wheel or wheels, and/or reduces excess engine power, until control is regained
- Electronic Traction System (ETS): Standard ETS monitors the speed of all four wheels to detect wheel slip, then applies individual brakes as needed (to provide the effect of locking the front, rear, and/or center differentials) and/or reduces excess engine power.
- ETS continually balances the torque split to help ensure power is permitted to flow to the wheel or wheels with traction
- Drive configuration: (4MATIC) All wheel drive
Offering sedan-like agility and an array of amenities, the GLE350 SUV Mercedes rental offers further proof that utility doesn't have to come at the expense of performance or comfort. Complete with beefy tires, generous ground clearance and a 20-inch fording capability, this luxury car rental was designed to handle anything.
- 268-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- Offered with 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- Standard Bluetooth® connectivity
- 19-inch alloy wheels with all-season tires
Rent the GLE350 SUV Today!
Car colors available to rent may be different
from those shown in the photos.
Contact us to reserve the Mercedes GLE350 luxury SUV today!
Seating and Trim
Designed to mesh the utilitarian features of an SUV with the lavish details of a luxury car rental, the GLE350 lacks nothing.
- 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat has 4-way power lumbar support
- MB-Tex front and rear upholstery
- Standard burl walnut trim on console and doors with aluminum trim along console
- Dual-zone climate control
- Charcoal activated dust and pollen filter
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Power windows: All with one-touch express-up/down
- 4-way (tilt/telescoping) manually adjustable steering column
- Electronic cruise control
- 12-volt power outlets: In ashtray (with lighter), at rear of front console, in cargo area, and in passenger footwell
Audio, Navigation and Communication
Whether you are cruising around New York City for the evening or spending a weekend in the Connecticut countryside, the technological features of these luxury car rentals in NY, NJ and CT will entertain you and keep you connected.
- 5" color display with flip-up cover for radio and CD player(6)
- AM/FM stereo/weatherband radio
- In-dash single-CD player with MP3 capability
- 8-speaker audio system
- Auxiliary audio input jack for MP3 player in glove box (10)
- Bluetooth® interface: For hands-free calling
* Some features may vary on actual rental.
Please ask if a specific feature is required.